Friday, November 6, 2009
swine flu..ugh.
Well I woke up, sunday feeling like crap. and so did about 6-7 other people from the Halloween party... I went to the dr on monday..she said they assumed I had the flu, but didnt give me medicine, just told me to take motrin and rest... I went to the urgent care that afternoon and he gave me cough medicine and told me to rest...well I spiked a fever on tuesday night and dad took me to the dr on weds. and they tested me for the flu and sure enough, I have swine flu... ugh.. and my niece who has been with me since sunday woke up today coughing and with a fever.. so we're both 'feeling piggy' if you ask Abby. Travis and i texted for awhile last night..its funny how whenever he leaves or I leave, I get mad sick. Well I think I'm going back to bed, I'll updated more on mine and Abby's piggy status later <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment