Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update on me :)

Well things have been decent...

Travis and I hit a few rough moments, nothing big, just little fights. I went down and saw him the week of Jan 22... and had an amazing weekend with him and Misty.. I cant wait to go back..

While I was there..we discussed... getting MARRIED! He wants to get married before he deploys and then have the wedding when he gets back.. we've talked about it since I've been home as well.

I cant wait :) nothing is set in stone though, so keep your fingers crossed! Right now it looks as if he will be deploying in September, we're not sure though, he has 2 months of training coming up where he'll be in Cali for a month then Ft. Pickett for another month..ugh.

Life is good. I'm good. Travis is good. We're good. I have surgery Feb 26 ughhh.... and I turn 22 in a month.. WOW!

Well thats just a quick update.. I'll write more later when I'm not about to pass out :)

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment