Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm proud to call you mine.

I love my boo...we had a great thanksgiving together. everything was perfect. I met his friends and liked them, I think they liked me too..idk. He's been in the field since monday and found out last night he advanced :) I'm so proud of him. He's now an HM3!! Petty Officer :) yayy!!! He will be home Dec 16th and I'm STOKED! Hopefully he will come back home when I have my surgery in January and spend the weekend with me.. we'll see! So far there have been no issues but I dont know.. over Christmas we will see if he's been talking to anyone.. I really dont think he has, hes been so busy, but you know, I always think about it. But I trust him and love him! and we'll be together in 2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment