For you to be here. While your gone, nothing seems to be ok, I'm a mess and I hate it. I dont know how to handle things and I just need to know your near me. I dont sleep. I miss you. Deployment will be hell on me, but I can do it, we both know I can. Hopefully he'll be getting his place off base by the spring if he doesnt deploy before then! And I will go down and stay for awhile and help him get settled :) I've had a weird gut feeling lately...hopefully its nothing, but who knows.. I guess we'll find out soon. Him an I need to sit down and have some serious talks while hes home and figure some shit out. By this time next week he should be home and I should be in his arms hopefully as long as his dad doesnt bitch about me staying there..hopefully he wont.. ugh... we'll see I guess! Well I'm gonna try and lay down..and watch some tv until I pass out.
xo
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment