Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hellooooo

So, Travis is training in Cali, for like 2/3 more weeks. I'm deactivating FB for a little while just because I needa break.. work is going good, about 35hrs a week so I'm staying busy. I miss my NC family.. I cannot wait to get back there this weekend and see everyone. I need to start going to the gym everyday after work, it just needs to happen haha. I'm gonna put my clothes in my car and just start going! :) Things between Travis and I are going pretty good. I saw him 3 weekend in May which made me happy :) He even came home and surprised me one weekend :) Its gonna be hard to stay off of fb but I'm going to see how long I can do it for..lol. I have been so tired lately idk what to do. I think I just need to get a full 8hrs of sleep, and not get woken up. I really wish I could talk to Travis more, but I know when hes gone I will rarely get to talk to him, but it will be ok. I just need him to come back so I can spend time with him before he does leave. I miss him a lot. I really think I'm going to head to bed and try to sleep even though it is like 8:15 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment