Wellll...
Travis comes home from Cali this week :) which I'm stoked about bc then he will be home for the 4th this weekend :) I hope my new dress is in by then so I can wear it!! lol but I doubt it :/
things have been good, had a little issue but things are fixed and better than ever! He deploys soon, which sucks, but its only 7 months, thats better than 13 right? We're strong we can make it through it no problem! I have a great support system here and in NC. We're having us time this weekend which excites me bc its been SO long since we have had us time :) then while hes on pre-deployment leave we're going somewhere for a weekend, just us ...yay!! Work is eh.. stressful.. not really what I want to be doing but its mon-friday so I cant really complain.. but they better let me off for my dr appointment on friday..they've known about it for a month now.. I guess we'll see..
Abby had her recital today and was the cutest thing ever!! She did sucha good job!! :)
But its time for me to go to bed
xox
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment