anymore....not until like 5AM.. then when I do sleep, I have horrible dreams. I need to get on a schedule and figure it out quick. this is getting old. Travis told me tonight that he will be unable to talk from Oct 30-Nov 5th. UGH! Thats like the longest we will go without speaking since he was in boot camp! He said he is going to try and take his phone, so we'll see. I had a deep discussion with an old friend tonight, I might be looking into cosmetology school :) hopefully I'll get to talk to Travis longer than 10-15 mins tomorrow and I can shoot the idea to him. and then sit down with my parents and discuss it. I think its something I would really enjoy, and I could make a decent amount of money! I just need to figure something out! I'm 21, not getting any younger, and I mean I pretty much can take cosmetology anywhere and do it, as long as I can find a salon thats hiring..SIGH! well I'm gonna go lay down and watch a movie.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment